Google Valens... per voi: Pupa, Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF 30 with Melastim Tech, melanin activator (review) Golden caramel and protected from head to toe with a sunscreen?

Friday, 14 July 2017

Pupa, Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF 30 with Melastim Tech, melanin activator (review) Golden caramel and protected from head to toe with a sunscreen?

Joy to the world for my first day at the beach: my summer 2017 has a new sunscreen with a high and smart protection (read it as multipurpose), that’s Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning with SPF 30 and Melastim Tech, a melanin activator.

You can’t imagine how much time I spent to make my choice, a real hard task! In the end, the shop owner was very happy to see me picking this Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning cream SPF 30.
Choice done not for its superhero name but thanks to its promises and the authority this Italian brand has. I’ve never tried a sun care product by Pupa before, so it was a real discovery for my delicate and pale skin.

Pupa - Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF30, multipurpose sun product made in Italy. Review

Far from being just a make-up company, Pupa has a well-stocked line of sunscreens, self-tanning and after sun products.
Pupa describes its Super Cream Intensive Tanning as “a sun protection product for face, body, lips, hair and scalp. - and continues - Tanned and protected skin. What a great way to soak up the sun!”.
Am I golden, not crunchy, right now? Let’s find it out!

THE PRODUCT: packaging
Pupa 
Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF 30 is a multi purpose product contained in a big 200ml, bronze tube with a very solid cap.

Formula and texture
Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF 30 is a yellowish cream with a fairly dense consistency. It melts on pleasantly while massaging it so that it’s very moisturising and slightly oily, but not too much. Indeed, my skin absorbs it with ease. 
This sunscreen cream has a light sweet scent.

Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF30 has a multi purpose formula studied to protect and hydrate intensively the skin as it contains sweet almond oil and shea butter, known as nourishing ingredients, Pro-vitamin B5 to soothe the skin and a clinically tested factor, called Melastim Tech, which stimulates melanin production in order to intensify and prolong  the tan.
Its SPF level is high and its formulation makes its protection active at a wide spectrum, in fact, this Pupa sunscreen cream shields from UVA rays, the most harmful ones.
This Pupa sun cream is dermatologically tested and parabens-free to reduce any risks of allergy, the formula is also water and sweat resistant and “sand repellent.


How to use
This multi purpose sun block can be applied from head to toe 
and works as more products in one. 
In fact, it can be used as:
a body and face sunscreen (remember to repeat the application after swimming or sweating), 
a lip balm to protect lips from sun, wind and sea salt aggression, 
a scalp balm to shield the skin along your hairline,
an intensive hair mask
Its versatility has attracted me: the promise of a delicate sunblock for face, body and hair has to be caught for sure, but I’ve read later that it isn’t intended to act as a leave-in hair treatment... 

After trying and using it, I can say its fragrance isn’t too sweet or overwhelming and it formula doesn’t glue sand on my body.
However, avoiding the “panko effect” while using a sun body milk or cream is pretty impossible.
Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning protects without irritating the skin but requires more applications, despite it’s a water and sweat resistant product. Applied to the end of your locks, it seems to wrap and shield them against the typical summer dryness and saltiness.
What about the Melastim Tech, the featured melanin activator? I wouldn’t believe in but it’s true: I’ve never had such a long-lasting and caramel tan so far! This Pupa sunscreen really helps skin to tan easily, faster but safer and make it last longer.
My phototype II is a "tan enemy", I hardly tan and I usually go straight from lunar paleness to lobster flush in a few days, then to come back to my original pitiful state in a couple of months.


PROS:
it hydrates for hours,
it’s delicate both on face and lips,
it’s a multi purpose product,
it protects effectively from UVA rays,
it leaves the skin totally silky (to the touch and sight),
it’s soothing,
it eases and enhances sun tan,
sun tan lasts longer

CONS:
it’s partial “sweat resistant” and “sand repellent”,
the packaging is too small for the quantity needed,
it’s expensive


Expensive, right: Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning is available in three different solar factors, from SPF 6 to 30; and costs around 20€, but its price varies depending on your country, e-shop and distributor.
I bought my Pupa sunscreen cream on offer at 11€ but I think the regular price is really prohibitive considering it as an all-over-product.

Valentina Chirico testing Pupa - Super Cream Intensive Tanning SPF30, multipurpose sun product made in Italy. Review

I suggest to buy it only if on promotion or used as sun block during sports and other outdoor activities, meaning in small quantities: indeed I use it every day to protect my milky skin when I go biking! 
I’m sure I’m going to keep using it in the morning, but I’ll opt for a cheaper sunscreen for sun bathing.
Despite its price, I recommend Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning because it’s very useful, extremely delicate and versatile, especially for its quick and intensive effect I expected.
Now that you’ve got your sunscreen, are you sure you’ve got the right swimwear? There’s a perfect swimwear for every and each body shape... I’ve chosen a one piece but as a modern monokini.
How much time one needs to become a Brazilian girl?
Slow down, better be careful with the sun: the most important thing is staying safe from head to toe! I’m going to put some more Pupa Super Cream Intensive Tanning...





Valentina Chirico aka Valens 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine