Google Valens... per voi: Your personality? What your lipstick says about you!

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Your personality? What your lipstick says about you!

Lipsticks are women's best friends, do you know they can tell a lot about their owner? 
Indeed our personality can be reflected through the shape our lipstick assumes once has been worn, day by day. We can impress and express our hidden self while using, swirling and applying it. 

Lipstick personality quiz

Take a closer look at the tube: has your lipstick a pointed or a rounded tip? How is its outline?
At each lipstick I have assigned an imaginary characters: a sophisticated lady or a mysterious girl coming from a South American telenovela? A calm yogi or a strong lioness?

quiz, personality, lipsticks, lipstick tubes, beauty question, fun quiz, beauty test

quiz, personality, beauty quiz, personality quiz, psycology, lipsticks, lipstick tubes, beauty question, fun quiz, beauty test
quiz, personality, beauty quiz, personality quiz, psycology, lipsticks, lipstick tubes, beauty question, fun quiz, beauty test

This little psychological game is totally right!
I tend to preserve the original shape of all my lipsticks as much as I can. I love make-up products with particular shapes or prints and this fact influences how I end up using them!
I try to be as "gentle" as I can by respecting my lip colours as happened with that poor and old, jewel-alike 
Avon Mega Impact lipstick in Really Rosy, a museum-worth product, while something weirder happens with all those lippies with a carved brand name on them (Avon Perfectly Matte in Ruby Kiss and Avon Cool Bliss in Rose Chill).
I'm a little soldier who likes receiving and following work and life rules but I also give to myself some very strict and serious ones! Yes, sometimes I do unconventional things: my violet hair is the perfect proof this game is realistic!

quiz, beauty quiz, personality test, psycology, personality, lipsticks, lipstick tubes, Avon lipsticks, Avon matte lipsticks
quiz, personality, beauty quiz, personality quiz, psycology, lipsticks, lipstick tubes, beauty question, Avon lipsticks, Avon matte lipsticks, fun quiz, beauty test

I'm sure you're rushing into your bathroom or searching at the bottom of your bag looking for your favourite lipstick and travel companion.
You'll never look at your lipstick as you've done so far before!



Valentina Chirico aka Valens

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful read. Just like you even I tend to keep the lisptick as close to the original shape XOXO

    Recently Posted: Auravedic Skin Lightening Oil Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then... hello Swathi, my fellow lipstick soldier! ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Che bello! Faccio subito il test per curiosità!!! Mi diverto sempre nel farli.
    Un bacio,
    peonynanni.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Annamaria! Tienimi aggiornata, please, sono curiosa di sapere il risultato :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine