Oh l’amour! Valentine’s day means all kind of heart-shaped things and pink hues… if you want to go the traditional way. In this post you’ll find 5 manicure ideas I’ve selected for their fun array of effects, plus a nail wheel filled with great inspiration and my two Valentine’s day themed nail arts.
1) You can combine two pastel colours in a half moon manicure and add some heart glequins as the ones from Avon Color Trend I’ve used in this post. You can update SoNailicious’ delicate nail art with Pantone Color(s) of the Year 2016, Rose Quartz and Serenity!
2) Or you can take a step forward with a scotch tape stencil and black nail polish, for a darker side of Valentine’s day...
3) A love letter for all romantic girls: a white or whitish base, then a couple strings painted with black acrylic, regular nail polish diluted two drops of acetone-free remover or a black nail art pen (like this one from Born Pretty Store where you save 10% with code V10K31)... “seal the love letter with a heart glequin or a painted little heart.
4) A white and red glittery manicure with accent nails. Those glittery hearts are the cherry on the top!
5) Narmai has always fabulous ideas, indeed these 3D effect hearts are made of layered nail polishes over a silver foil base!
What, isn't it enough? Ok, here's the wheel you were waiting for and my creations below!
|This is an amazing manicure wheel is made by IG user @alisa.nailcare ... she's great!|
Are you planning your Valentine’s day nail art? Let your heart speak freely and your nail polishes spread heavenly!
Valentina Chirico aka Valens