Google Valens... per voi: Where to find Emergency Spazio Natale and grand opening recap in Naples

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Where to find Emergency Spazio Natale and grand opening recap in Naples

I was super excited for the Emergency Spazio Natale (the NGO's temporary Christmas shops) Napoli grand opening, now I want to show you a few snaps of the place and a map to help you to find this ethical shop this Christmas.
Indeed, this is a great time for visiting Naples with all boutiques dressed up for the holidays, the traditional Christmas crib ateliers and the museums opened for free on on the first day of the month.





Emergency Christmas temporary shop raised 40.000 euros last year, this year's aim is to exceed this sum for the ONG's activities in Italy.
In this shop you'll find biological and km 0 foods and drinks, gadgets and traditional crafts and accessories. There's the local volunteer team which will tell you everything about Emergency and its missions.
Spazio Natale Emergency will stay opened till 24th December: 9:30-13:30 and 16:00-20:30 during the week; while on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays all day from 9:30 to 20:30.
The following video is a quick tv reportage in Italian, the photo below pictures all the volunteers from the local and regional groups how assisted the event and are working in the shop.
The pictures have been taken by P
aolo de Luca and Luigi Orlando.









Valentina Chirico aka Valens



8 comments:

  1. Amazing post and looks really fun for the grand opening and great video as well.
    Have a great day dear.Kisses from Bangkok.
    xox,Kintan

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.
    You got a new follower. XOXO
    A little bit of problem while trying to follow you on instagram, will soon fix the problem ..

    Curious and Confused me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Swathi!
      Don't worry about instagram, sometime it does it ;-)
      Have a lovely weekend
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful place! I haven't been to Naples in a very long time when I rented a house in Minori, but I would love to come back some day and visit the city and eat sfolgiatelle. I just finished reading Elena Ferrante's series, The Neapolitan Novels, and I miss the Naples that she conjured in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can come back to Italy and Naples soon... Naples has some fascinating and, plus or minus, hidden spots and art masterpieces not to be missed!
      Sfogliatelle are amazingly fragrant there, must-eat-drink-taste with babbà-Neapolitan coffee and original Margherita pizza. :)
      Oh, I don't know this novel series... I should read them!
      Thank you so much for telling me about your experience!
      Lots of love

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a fabulous day! I love travelling and would love to visit Naples too some day.. I have been to couple of touristy places in Italy and absolutely loved it! Love the people, food, history, architecture, culture, literally everything about Italy! :)

    www.thechicsterdiaries.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rajshree,
      I'm so happy to read that you liked your time spent in Italy and appreciated all the good things my country can offer!
      I hope you can come back soon!!!
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Lots of love,
      Valentina

      Delete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine