Google Valens... per voi: Manicure time: my fancy festive nail dress

Monday, 29 December 2014

Manicure time: my fancy festive nail dress

I hope you like fancy things for new year’s eve because I have a bright manicure that fits this event perfectly. Neither glitters nor sequins but, over a girly base colour, some metallic decorations that reflect light and grab all the attentions. The effect is 3D…



For this nail art I applied 3 thin coats of Yamamay beauty nail polish #06 Neon Pink, then a coat of Kiko Quick Dry nail lacquer #800 and, while it was still wet, I put two rows of silver decorations on each nail with the help of my tweezers and great care, I left my thumb free.
I waited them to set, then I covered these beads with another coat of clear nail polish.
In fact the biggest pieces tend to pop out quite quickly, as one can imagine, but with an extra layer of top coat the majority of my decorations stayed there!
The ones I was wearing are from Born Pretty Store and, more precisely, they are hemispherical acrylic decorations (except for some small silver pieces group which has a multifaceted surface) in two colours: silver and gold.
They have a flat back, so they sit smoothly on the nails, and come in 6 different sizes, from 5 mm to approximately 1 mm.
It might sound crazy but I find that the smaller they are, the easier is the placement.


All these products are from the “pocket friendly” series: the Yamamay regular size nail polish costs 3.90€, the Kiko nail lacquer is 2.90€, while the Born Pretty Store wheel is 4.14$ for 400 pieces and can be yours with 10% off thanks to the special code V10K31.


Have you already planned your NYE manicure?
Let me know what you want to wear or leave me your nail art link!

Valens

23 comments:

  1. Love it..so girly!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your manicure looks totally stunning! Wish you a very happy New Year sweetheart! May your dreams come true!

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mira! I wish you all the best things ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Che bella, brava!!

    I riti del Capodanno, le mutande rosse e gli sms gratis da consumare su
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Nico! Buon anno nuovo e grazie per esser passato qui! :)

      Delete
  4. Che carine, io non ho pazienza per la nail art -_-
    Una curiosità, sei pugliese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Sakura!!!
      Pugliese? No no. Sono campana, ma dal profondo sud della regione ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Aaaaah ok, te l'ho chiesto perché c'è un ragazzo che gioca a basket nella squadra del mio paese che ha il tuo stesso cognome, ma poi ho scoperto che anche lui non è di qui ma originario di Pozzuoli :)

      Delete
    3. Forte!!! Siamo come il prezzemolo, trovi i Chirico un pò ovunque XD
      Chissà se siamo parenti "alla lontana"...

      Delete
  5. These are so pretty! I was eyeing a set up on eBay but i'm not sure if I have the steadiness to apply them xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      You can give them a try! With a bit of calm and a solid work space (where you can point your elbow and move your hand) this manicure isn't an impossible task! ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Great mani, I love the color! Kisses my dear!

    Camelia

    http://www.beautystory.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camelia!!!
      Yes, the colour is so pretty, I'm using every good occasion to wear it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Nice! I don't see a lot of that kind of details on nails =)

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hello Chezka.
      Y know, everything is allowed on holidays!!! :D
      Thanks for stopping by
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Aquele creme da Avon é muito bom! Também já usei o da L'Occitane e amei! ;)

    Gostei bastante das suas unhas! Adorei principalmente a escolha do esmalte. Muito bonita mesmo a tonalidade!

    Ótimo domingo, Valentina!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obrigada, Amanda!
    I'm happy you like it :)
    Back to creams, I totally love L'Occitane Amande, it's delicious!! :)
    Have a nice new week and xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This nail art is so pretty.
    Great job.
    Happy New Year.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      Have a brilliant 2015 ^_^
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Wow, your nail art is really cool.
    I followed you on google friend connect and i look forward to reading your posts. hope you follow me too so we can interact.

    xo,

    carissa
    http://www.missposion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carissa, nice to meet you!
      Thank you very much for your appreciation!!!
      We'll catch up on the net for sure ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. Oh very lovely nails design
    In reply to your comment, yeas dear Venezuela is very warm right now, with some of wind, more of usual. My best wishes for you on this new year
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine