Google Valens... per voi: Avon Care - 3 in 1 gentle aloe cleansing, soothing and hydrating milk

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Avon Care - 3 in 1 gentle aloe cleansing, soothing and hydrating milk

I’ve been using this Avon Care 3 in 1 gentle aloe cleansing milk every single day this summer and autumn.
This is a face detergent developed for normal and sensitive skin, enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E, with ”a milky formula that cleanses skin leaving it feeling calm, soothed and hydrated with a satin after feel”.
After the Avon Care 3 in 1 cleansing lotion with aloe and ginger, I decided to keep using gentle cleansers because my skin easily breaks out during seasonal changes or particular stressed periods. So, how is it?


This cleanser is a white cream and has a fresh fragrance, again difficult to describe.
It has to be rubbed over wet skin and washed off with warm water, it creates (again) little foam and leaves the skin extremely smooth and hydrated. 
It absolutely doesn’t dry up or irritate the skin and makes it feel freshen up, it eliminates sebum, smog, dirt and traces of make-up.
It’s a product for skins that easily go upset thus, as one can imagine, it doesn’t clean deeply.
I like how soft and elastic the skin is after its usage and I find it even gentler than the 3 in 1 cleansing lotion.
Not bad for my sensitive zones!


PROS:
extremely gentle formula (for normal, dry and sensitive skin),
allergy tested,
light scent,
no more dry patches or tight sensation,
no more redness,
inexpensive,
solid cap


CONS:
-


I do like it a lot and I recommend it to people who have no particular imperfections but suffer from allergies and have flaky skin.
I use it in combination with a purifying clay mask as my oily zones need a deeper treatment even if they dry and redden easily.
The Avon Care 3 in 1 gentle aloe has a price that varies depending on the country and can be purchased through Avon representatives. 
In order too know how much it costs and its availability, visit your Avon local site.


Valens

8 comments:

  1. This product must be like heaven in winter :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sì, si è rivelato molto buono nel mio caso assurdo! ^_^ hehe
    Grazie per la visita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have flaky skin so this might be great for me. I haven't used Avon products for years.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think flaky skins will thank :)
      Avon products worth a try, I've seen there are great offers in Canada and US too
      Thank you for stopping by and xoxo

      Delete
  4. I recently started using it and I think it works well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thato, have you bought the new and improved version then!
      It's extremely delicate, I think you'll be surprised but this quality. ;-)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine