Google Valens... per voi: My Halloween themed manicure: crazy pumpkins

Friday, 31 October 2014

My Halloween themed manicure: crazy pumpkins

I'm typing these words in good company: it's Halloween and for this particular occasion I've created a fun manicure.
The protagonists are four little pumpkins that are making me smile everytime I take a quick look at my nails. 

It's all free-handed, quite easy to do and needs a few nail polishes.


Each pumpkin has a different face, it looks like they're chatting and screaming... index is the first I've painted and is the bastard of the gang.

Fast brush strokes created an undefined and "impressionist" effect whom I totally love and find appropriate.



I've painted all my fingers with two coats of Avon Speed Dry+ Art Orange (discontinued, similar to Orange You Quick), the perfect pumpkin orange; I've lightened Art Orange, Avon nailwear pro+ in Lemon Sugar and
Noir Emerald with a drop of the white nail polish included in the Avon Nail Expert French Manicure kit and traced some random stripes, as variegated as pumpkins' skin is, with a fan brush and the Avon double end nail art brush.
Pumpkins' faces have been painted with the same white nail polish, Yamamay beauty #24 black nail lacquer, a smaller detail brush and two different dotting tools.
I've decorated my thumb in an easier way: pale orange vertical lines.




I'm truly satisfied by the result but, you know what, these crazy pumpkins aren't scary at all.
Here's a sketch, it's my treat for you...


Have a fun and chocoholic Halloween.

Valens

1 comment:

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine