Google Valens... per voi: New features, more fun for you on GlamST.com

Saturday, 24 May 2014

New features, more fun for you on GlamST.com

GlamST.com has some exciting news that are going to make the site itself and your experience there more inspiring and playful!


As you know from my previous posts, GlamST is a virtual makeover site where you can virtually test new products, create complete looks, share them through the social media and see where you can buy the most interesting beauty items.
One of the new features on GlamST will allow you to browse among the looks posted by bloggers and community members, vote and "steal" them.
As I did here, you can find similar looks starting from your, click and try a new one.

Hello Christina, here I'm trying your look!

This isn't the only newness: everyone's able to switch eyeliner styles in a snap, as well as colour and intensity...


use more eyeshadows from a palette and "blend" them onto the lids as we want and as we normally do.
For example, in this Bare Minerals palette called "The elements", there are four autumnal and naturals tones and I could choose how much, which ones and where to apply them.


These new features are very easy to use and, most important, there's a huge range of products to play with.
If you thought they weren't enough, now you can enjoy 300 new products, from luxury to commercial brands, and find some new wishlist entries.
I've created some new looks and I'm almost ready to take one to real life.
In the coming week I'm going to post a real "Glam selfie", are you ready for it?

In the meantime, feel free to join the GlamST site, it's totally free!


Valens

4 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Helen!! Feel free to explore my little space!
      Me too, I'll look forward to read you :) xo

      Delete
  2. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing this.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine