Google Valens... per voi: A little Kiko haul

Friday, 13 December 2013

A little Kiko haul

Last time I went to the university and I did, as all diligent students, my duties, I’ve done some small purchases at Kiko in Naples. I took the chance to go there because there’s a relatively new Kiko shop in Corso Umberto, a main street I take every time I’m there and that tourists may know.
It was one of those rare occasion I go into a shop with clear ideas about what to buy, indeed I wanted with all my strengths a Sugar Mat nail polish. I really don’t know why.
 

My haul is quite small, I’ve simply bought a packet of make-up remover wipes I was in need, the Pure Clean mini (€ 2.50), and a clear Quick Dry nail polish because it was on offer at a ridiculous price (€ 1.90).
I was losing my mind, there were tons of nail polishes, but I couldn’t find the famous Sugar Mat. 
Then I’ve discovered they were in a little box, just three tones to choose from, and I’ve picked #634, a pale and delicate pastel pink. 
It was only € 2.90, I wanted something more particular but there wasn’t. 



Except for the transparent nail polish, I'm going to write a blog post for each product, do you have any preferences? 

Valens


2 comments:

  1. Lovely picks :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had Kiko stores in our country, I keep reading about their products :) Anything you write in your post about these products will be news to me ;) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine