Google Valens... per voi: Holidays at Valens

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Holidays at Valens

I'm back, officially!
Days have flown among cups of steaming tea, visits to relatives and chats, my holidays were quiet and joyful... was the lack of internet a positive thing? I don't know, I really missed reading blogging fellows' stories and browsing around.
And you, how did you spend the holidays?
I hope the new year will bring you happiness!



The discovery of the holidays!
Sir, this is the best tea I've ever tried! 
Jamaica Brew: black tea, orange peel and spices.
Spices? This is such a mystery but it's all legal! hahaha


Christmas gifts: no make-up, just useful things!
A warm wool sweater (I love the V-cut) and the new book by Alberto Angela.

Valens


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nails www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine