Google Valens... per voi: An amazing day...

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

An amazing day...

Cliccate il banner in basso per scoprire perché è stata una splendida giornata...
I had a very special day on Saturday, 23rd: I was invited to my very first blogger event! It was a very hot, adventurous, fabulous day for me!
The brand, who organized it, doesn't ship outside Italy, so I think I won't talk so much about it here.

I'll publish some posts like this in order to redirect to my Italian blog and some NOTD or FOTD (if pictures look great).
Well, you're free to watch the pictures by clicking the banner at your right!
Have a great day.

Valens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine