Google Valens... per voi: Line and Shine Pop Star...

Monday, 5 September 2011

Line and Shine Pop Star...

...oh, so bright!!!
Yes, this is what I tought the first time I saw this eye pencil.
Line and Shine in Pop Star is a product I love, I have also the Rock Star (the sold out pencil with big silver glitters in a black base), but this one can be use so easily and daily even if it's so bright and 80's.
My favourite way to use it is as eyeliner. It has a pearly teal end and an electric blue end. The blue eyeshadow is super creamy, can last long and, most of all, makes the eyes awake and whiter.

(These are some old photos I've found)

Eyeko Line and Shine pencil
Pop star
Eyeko Line and Shine
Pop star swatches

With Line and Shine you can do a fun double winged eyeliner too! Use one colour on the upper lash line and the other colour underneath the bottom lash line! I did it but I haven't found the picture on the pc.
In the morning, instead of the simple black eyeliner, the electric blue will give a particular twist to your daytime look! This is why I like it.
It costs 6€ at
Eyeko.com.
Have you ever tried it?
kisses Valens

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good karma to you, dear blogging pals!
Your visit makes me happy, your comments double this happiness!
I read every comment and I enjoy sooo much reading from you.
Do you need more information about a product or would you like to express your opinion on what's going above? Yay, that's great and there's plenty of space for your words!
You can also contact me on Twitter @Valenspervoi or via mail at valenspervoi(at)hotmail.it

xoxo for you and sunbeams to your days


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Become a contributor and support sites like mine